Sunday, February 11, 2007

' TF's 1st 小组之夜

TF's 1st 小组之夜 success!! =D



Alas, after the long and tiring practices we had... last Thursday was our night when Isaiah (which is my group =D) and erm... Caroline's group.. errr... *can't remember the name* =s presented ourselves with drama, 2 songs sang by all of us and 2 dances. =D


Yea, I could still remember when it was like a week ago when I felt sooo panicked when Grace wasn't around. =p hehehe.. and we're all like calling on for practices cause we're so behind the schedule and as you know... time waits for no man. =)


But sure I'm glad that it's over and it's only one year one time thing. =D Now for the rest of the year, these two groups shall just kick back, relax and see the other groups do their thing! =p *literally*


Alright~ i would love to post some pictures from last Thursday but unfortunately doesn't have any with me.. so yea.. whoever TF'ers out there have the pictures, do upload them here! =D



God bless everyone. =)





-Karen (:



p/s: dang my english feels so broken here. =p do please excuse it as im just making a quick post here. ^^

No comments: