Friday, April 11, 2008

why so quite?

Hello everyone. Ok. I'm settling quite well here. I'm placed under guardian's care where her son and I goes the same to the same school. My guardian (Ang family) treats me really well. Everything is really different here from Brunei. The weather here is really weird. Perhaps same as Brunei but the humidity is way different. Well, I'm currently brushing up on my Mandarin and have to be good at it for my attachments next time. Don't want to hear people calling 'banana' anymore right? My friends have started by saying that my English is way dfferent then theirs. Think about it. Don't we use Singlish also in Brunei? Thats what I said but they kept saying, "its just different". Ok I shall not bore you guys with whats in Singapore cos I believe you guys have been here before stayed here and enjoyed here. Alright I gotta go now cos I just had my injection today and it hurts alot.

Hope to see you guys soon.

Take are everyone and May God Bless You!!!

Best wishes,
Michelle.

PS:I'm suppose to be the last person on the Baptism list for the previous post. :)

1 comment:

CSI said...

Dear man of God, Holy and Precious Greetings to you in Jesus Our Lord.

I have Just read your Writings, Really They are Wonderful and Pleasing To God.

Dear man of God, I am a Pastor from India. If it is God's will and if it is your will, Please Pray for Our Ministries and for the Perishing Millions in Our Country.

Dear man of God, I and we Pray to God that HE may Bless you Richly.

In Christ Alone