Wednesday, March 21, 2007

' 讲台超练


Hello~ I bet everyone's like in their holiday moods now and busy with their own things, but do remember to spare at least 15 minutes out for God, okay? =D


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket It's going to be an exciting TF night for those 5 or 6 lucky people who have been chosen to speak for this year's 讲台超练! =D

Good luck guys! and break a leg ;)


I can still remember last year when I was chosen and man, it wasn't easy speaking on the stage in front of everyone. -.- It was nerve-breaking. Haha~


But I'd say that it's a good experience to feel how the teachers or pastors felt when they were speaking or giving a sermon on the stage. =D


Best of luck to you lucky TF'ers and I'm be looking forward to hear you guys giving us your sermons on this coming Thursday! =)





xoxo,

karen :)



No comments: